382 Archival description results for Ballycowan (Bar.)
8 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- IE IJA FM/TULL/53
Customs, including ‘General Remarks on the Serving of Mass,’ ‘Customs for the Porter,’ ‘Catalogus Patris Natalis,’ ‘For the Novice about to take his Vows.’ (Volume in poor condition, many detached pages)
- IE IJA FM/TULL/54
‘Customs of the Novitiate for Serving in the Refectory.’ Includes a table of contents.
- IE IJA FM/TULL/50
‘Customs of the Novitiate.’ Includes a table of contents. (Volume is in poor condition, pages detached, binding falling apart.). Appears to be the Custom book of Milltown Park - as reference to 'without leave no one may go into the city', therefore dated before 1884.
- IE IJA FM/TULL/51
‘Customs of the Novitiate’ which started at Tullabeg in 1888, after transfer from Dromore, County Down. Includes a table of contents. This Custom book appears to originate from Milltown Park, as reference to the city.
- IE IJA FM/TULL/36
‘Litterae Annuae Domus Probationis Tulliolanae’ recording the most significant events (mostly deaths and visits from various bishops) of the house over an eleven year period.
- IE IJA FM/TULL/37
Booklet entitled ‘Souvenir of St. Stanislaus’ College, Tullabeg, King’s County. A College (1818 to 1886); Noviceship and House of Studies (since 1888) of the Irish Province of the Society of Jesus.’ Lists: Rectors of the College, 1818 to 1886;
– Rectors and Masters of Novices since 1888;
– Staff of St. Stanislaus’ College, 1840-1885;
– Summary of Results.
Interspersed with photos of relevant persons, grounds and interiors.