- IE IJA FM/TULL/5
- 1818-1934; 1977
Title deeds and legal documents relating to the foundation of Tullabeg, and the selling of its lands by the Land Commission. Deeds returned to St. Stanislaus College in 1977 by John J. McDonald & Co., Solicitors. Includes schedule of deeds and documents. Item 1 and 12 on the schedule are missing. Deeds arranged in chronological order according to original (not copy) date.
John J. McDonald & Co., Solicitors